Our Translation Quality Model
Our Voice of the Customer results showed that Translation Quality, Trust and Accuracy are the main reasons our clients choose us over other vendors. Our relationship is built on trust and appreciation of the organization and control we have over the quality that we deliver. However, translation quality and trust doesn’t come easy. The onus is on us to deliver. We have built our quality model around best practices and models from both inside and outside our industry in order to maintain the highest standards.
At the heart of this process is continuous improvement. We employ Baldrige Principles for Performance Excellence, ISO 9001:2015 standardization as well as Industry and Technology best practices. Our quality process takes input from both our clients as well as our vendors. Our Balanced Scorecard approach to measuring performance enables us to create outcomes based relationships, rather than committing to the deliverable only. Below is a global overview of our quality principles:
From start to deliverable, we deploy our quality standards. For example:
- The majority of companies using global communications represent 80% of all organizations who are in the reactive stages of maturation which is why we focus on Localization Maturity.
- Internally, we are ISO 9001:2015 certified and follow Baldrige Principles for Performance Excellence. We ensure that every project is closed with a project audit and continuously look for cost and process efficiencies that we can pass on to our clients as well as implement inhouse.
- We continuously train our vendors in the latest software and processes. We use corrective and preventative actions in order to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Our vendors love to work with us and as part of our ISO 9001:2015 standards, they are chosen specifically for the task. We pay fair wages to our translators (we do not barter them down to cheap rates) and support them with appropriate training of software and process best practices to become better professionals in their industry. We are committed to their growth and development.
- We mentor not only clients on improvement processes but also industry allies and organizations that manage translations inhouse