Agriculture and Technical Translation
The Agriculture sector accounts for 12% of all exports in the Greater St. Louis Area and is home to many corporate headquarters in St. Louis and Missouri, with global market players in the Animal and Pet industry, Food Manufacturing, Trade and Processing, Research and Development, Bioenergy, Marketing and other related fields. Their combined global impact, as researched by the St. Louis Agribusiness Club, is $75 billion.
It is of utmost importance to have the right teams in place for these kind of translations. Per our quality standards, our translators specializing in these fields have at least 7 years of full time translation experience related to their fields of expertise as well as to their educational background and work experience. Give us a call to see how we can help you.
- Equipment Manuals
- Manufacturing Process
- Policy and Positioning Statements
- Product Handling Safety Information
- Global Brand Management
- Linguistic Screening of Product Names
- Video (subtitling and voiceover)
HR and Financial
- Internal Global Brand Initiatives
- SAP Systems
- Employee HR manuals
- Internal/External employee communications
Legal and Regulatory
- FDA Documentation – MSDS, Certificates of Analysis, etc.
- Product Label Information
- Product Recall Information
- Supplier Certificates